Speech Perception Lab, Tessa Bent
- Conducts research on perception of race and individuals with varying gender identities.
- Brandon Merritt (PhD student with Dr. Bent) published "Toward More Inclusive Gender Identity Measurement in Speech, Language, and Hearing Practice and Research" in ASHA's Sig 14 in 2020.
Bilingual Language Lab, Raquel Anderson
- Conducts research on language acquisition in Latinx children
NEURAL Research Lab, Brielle Stark
- Conducts work on spoken language in aphasia, with emphasis on increasing participant diversity in this area of aphasia research (www.foqusaphasia.com)
- Has fostered research on SLP service delivery for gender diverse clients
The Language Experience and Multilingualism (LEMuR) Lab, Ishanti Gangopadhyay
- Conducts research on language development in linguistically and culturally diverse children with and without communication impairments.