We provide speech-language assessment and therapy in the Speech-Language Clinic in Spanish. Although the focus of this program is pediatric, we provide services for a range of ages and speech-language concerns. All services are provided by an ASHA certified speech-language pathologist (SLP) fluent in Spanish. Spanish-speaking graduate students may also assist.
- To make an appointment, phone 812-855 6251.
- For more information about our bilingual services, please contact: Andrea Arends at 812-855-3605, or email@example.com
Bilingual Schools Program
The population of Spanish-speaking students enrolled in Indiana's public schools is growing rapidly. We contract with school districts to provide speech and language screenings and comprehensive evaluations of speech and language for Spanish speaking children. We assist local school-based SLPs in providing services for these students. We can help with:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) comprehensive speech-language evaluations
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) speech and language screenings
- Workshops or consultation regarding speech-language development in Spanish, dual language development, and service delivery options
All services are supervised by an ASHA certified speech-language pathologist (SLP) fluent in Spanish and conducted by Spanish-speaking graduate students.
For more information about bilingual assessment or therapy, contact Andrea Arends at 812-855-3605, or firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an evaluation, please complete the request form and the appropriate consent form to exchange information (Spanish or English) and fax the forms to Andrea Arends at 812-855-3605.