Ph.D. Minor

Use your University Graduate School Bulletin

Students pursuing a graduate degree in another department with a Ph.D. minor in Speech and Hearing Sciences should refer to the requirements in the University Graduate School Academic Bulletin. Your Bulletin year corresponds to the year you were admitted to your degree program. Courses to satisfy the minor should be chosen in consultation with the director of graduate studies in the relevant program.

Visit the Academic Bulletins website to find all Indiana University Bloomington Bulletins. You must scroll to the bottom of the page for the University Graduate School Bulletins, then choose the year you began your degree program.