Use your Academic Bulletin

Students pursuing a Minor in Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences should use the Academic Bulletin year appropriate for your year of matriculation.

Requirements for the Speech and Hearing Sciences Minor degree can be found by clicking on the relevant Bulletin below:

Learn how to make the most of your degree

Your advisor will help you assess your options and take full advantage of the opportunities available to you.

Contact an advisor